Early Links has been supporting people with disabilities and their families since 1988. We work out and about in the community with our clients and help them to get all the right people and supports in place. At Early Links, inclusion is what we’re all about. We tailor our supports and services around your individualised goals and priorities.
Early Links highly skilled and talented team works collaboratively with youth, young people, adults and their families, enabling opportunities to achieve your goals.
At Early Links we:
- believe that inclusion into all aspects of community life is a basic right for all people and their families and support networks. We believe that we all thrive in environments that recognise and cater for their individual strengths, learning styles and cultural context.
- strive to build strong relationships within the community to facilitate a sense of belonging. We believe in supporting and empowering individuals and their families, as advocates and decision-makers.
- strive to provide the highest quality service through reflection of best practice principles, information sharing, collaboration, resourcing and training.
- Equity and opportunity for all
- Respect for the individual, their choices, control and aspirations
- Holistic supports
- The importance of family and friends
- Advocacy and empowerment
- Our role in enabling opportunity for all
- Integrity and transparency
- Innovative and quality-driven practice
- Enabling meaningful participation
Areas we cover
Our team delivers support right across the Hunter Region. Our Support Coordination and Plan Management teams extend well beyond the Hunter Region.
Management of Early Links
Early Links is managed by a voluntary committee consisting of parents, early childhood staff and interested community members. New members are always welcomed.
Contact our CEO for more information at email@example.com