Early Links is an Early Intervention and Disability Inclusion Support Service offering support for people of all ages with a disability in the Lower and Upper Hunter regions at its heart. But we’re so much more! An organisation passionate about supporting inclusion and independence for our clients, we have grown significantly in the past 5 years. We are as passionate about looking after our staff as we are our clients and have a vibrant, energetic and caring culture as a result.
We will be a great fit for you if you are after:
- A Paid Lunch break
- 7.5 hour days
- A competitive pay rate
- The opportunity to lead a team
- A generous salary packaging option
- Flexible start and finish times
- Vibrant team culture
Due to rapid growth in the Hunter Region, we are looking for experienced finance officers and plan managers to join our fun, energetic, caring finance team!
These roles will be located in our Maitland Office.
As the Plan Manager/Finance Officer, you will report to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for the day-to-day processes of plan management and supporting the team in day-to-day processes of finance and claims; providing exceptional support to participants with NDIS funding to assist them in navigating their plans and payments to providers. You will be responsible for proactively engaging with staff and clients to balance service delivery and answer enquiries in a timely manner and overall meet the needs of the business. Other responsibilities include:
- Manage and coordinate the financial functions, including processing NDIS claims, accounts receivable and payable
- Problem-solving issues identified with payment
- Managing and monitoring participants’ funding and plans
- Monthly reporting and KPIs
- Responding to complaints professionally and in a timely manner
- Answering clients’/ external providers’ queries efficiently
- Tracking plan end dates and coordinating transition to the new plan period
- Developing service agreements and making service bookings
- Supervising the Plan Management team
To be successful in these roles, you will have:
- Intermediate-advanced excel skills
- The ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- An ability to prioritise and manage expectations
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated management of high-volume transactions
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- A finance-related qualification and/or relevant qualification and experience in a related field
- Ability to analyse data and to suggest remediation strategies where needed
- Passion for helping others
Please note that these positions will require you to hold or obtain a current, valid Working with Children Check, NDIS Worker Screening Check, Current First Aid Certificate (Including CPR), and Drivers Licence.
If you believe that you have the skills and ability that meet the criteria of these roles, are interested in a new challenge and like the sound of the benefits of working with us (described above), please apply now! But be quick! We will be interviewing throughout the advertising period!